An image says more than a thousand words. That’s why sellers on Whoppah make sure to have the best photos to sell their items 3x faster. Just follow these simple guidelines:
1. Good lightingMake sure there is enough (natural) light so the item looks just like in real life and every detail is visible.
2. Neutral backgroundUse a neutral background so the item is clearly visible.
3. Photograph at eye levelTo avoid strange perspectives, photograph the item at eye level.
4. Show the whole itemBuyers on Whoppah love to see the whole item to give a clear understanding of what they will be buying.
5. Show all the sidesShow those angles! Items can look different from other sides. Good to show them all.
6. All the detailsDon’t forget to photograph all signs of use and details. This way buyers on Whoppah know exactly what they’re in for.
7. Proof of brand or qualityShow proof of brand so we know it’s the real deal. If it’s signed, photograph the signature.
You are now an expert!
Time to create your next ad and sell your item.